Caring for the Elderly in Woodford
Personal and companionship care in Woodford
DeckChair Care are a trusted, independent and locally owned Home Care agency operating in Woodford.
“To deliver a care service designed to enhance the quality, enrich the experience and prolong the enjoyment of home-living in our society.”
Deckchair Care provide at home care in Woodford for the elderly or disabled. By providing care at home in Woodford, and assisting with daily routines, we enable our clients to continue living comfortably and happily at home.
We are a highly rated, independent home care agency based in Cheadle - South Manchester. Operating since 2017, we recruit and train the very best carers with a focus on care, communication and trust. Our care at home service in Gatley is as good as we can possibly make it. We pay our carers market leading rates and operate real time systems that can updates relatives when carers arrive and leave, and also what happened during the care visit.
Home Care in Woodford
“Our family is absolutely delighted with the caring attention, help and support that Deckchair Care gives our elderly mother. She is so comfortable and relaxed with her care team. The web portal is brilliant, letting us know what has happened during the care visit in additional to assessing Mum’s well being. This helps us to be informed and proactive with her care and social needs. The service provided is a massive support to us all.”
Woodford Care Agency
"I am delighted with the care and support received from Deckchair Care. This benefits not just my elderly parents but our family as a whole. "I would describe the care as above & beyond appropriately facilitating the individualised needs of both my father and mother, who has dementia."
"Deckchair Care for our family is a most welcome relief! Thank you"
Woodford Home Care Agency
Whether it’s a daily visit to help Mum shower or a weekly visit to take Dad out for lunch, Deckchair Care will work with you to get it right. Our aim will always be to enhance their everyday care experience.
- Personal Hygiene Care in Woodford
- Companionship care in Woodford
- Dementia care in Woodford
- Domestic Services / Home Help in Woodford
- Elderly Care in Woodford
- Cancer Care in Woodford
- Food Preparation & Serving help in Woodford
- Hospital Discharge cover in Woodford
- Medication Assistance in Woodford
- Mental Health Condition care in Woodford
- Palliative Care in Woodford
- Physical Disability care in Woodford
- Respite cover in Woodford
- Shopping Service / Errands assistance in Woodford
Home Care For People in Woodford
We provide at home care support for people, including:
- Caring for people with dementia in Gatley
- The elderly in Woodford needing a bit of help getting up or making meals
- Family with relatives in Woodford that need respite support
- People in Woodford who require interim home support following an operation
- Adults in Woodford with Disabilities
For more information please call us on 0161 327 2894
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the below form. Thanks
The Deckchair Care managers (credit K Nelson)
Member of the UK Home Care Association