Home Care Assistant Jobs - Cheadle, Cheshire
Home Carer Vacancies
Deckchair Care is a domiciliary homecare agency looking for experienced and positive Care Workers to join our fast-growing team.
Deckchair Care’s mission is to “Enrich, Enhance and prolong the Enjoyment of home-living in our society”.
To the right individuals, we are offering:
- Full management support and supervision, throughout your working week.
- Flexible Hours.
- Excellent rates of pay (£10 per hour plus mileage) and increased rates for Bank Holidays.
- A full induction and training programme.
- Holiday pay.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity.
In return, we are seeking Carers who:
- Are punctual, reliable, professional and kind.
- Have good communication and relationship-building skills.
- Have at least 6-months of care experience (this can include loved ones), preferably having completed the Care Certificate.
- Are car owners and in possession of a full UK driving license.
- Are prepared to work flexible hours, including 7am starts / 10pm finish and alternate weekends.
- Are in possession of, or who are prepared to undergo a full DBS check.
This is a great time to join our experienced team and make a real difference in the community. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Deckchair Care is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status